Sharing God’s love. Caring for all. Daring to act.
It’s critical to stay connected even when we cannot meet in person, and participation in small groups is the best way to get to know people and to develop friendships. For now, in the aftermath of COVID-19 restrictions, three adult Sunday School classes and two Bible studies are being conducted virtually.
* The Faith Class is a group of younger adults who discuss a variety of topical subjects. They meet on Sunday at 8:45 a.m. Contact Donnell Tilery at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link.
* The Seekers are currently engaged in a study of Psalms. They meet on Sunday at noon. Contact Jennifer Katt at email@example.com for the Zoom link.
* The Upper Room is engaged in a study entitled “Respond,” from the Adult Bible Studies. The study is about responding to God’s grace. The Upper Room meets each Sunday at 12:30 p.m. Contact Ray Pollard at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link.
* Faith Talks meets Monday from 10:30 a.m. to noon. The current study is the same as the Upper Room Sunday School class above. Contact Marc Safley at email@example.com for the Zoom link and study information.
* The Tuesday evening Bible study meets from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The current topic of study is spiritual disciplines. Contact Bob Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link.